Dr. Hayne Kelada Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hayne Kelada?

Good Doctor-Way over booked.

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Great diabetes doctor! Too busy, always see a P.A. Takes over a week to get a prescription filled. PA are O.K. but never close to Dr Kelada himself, who is hard to see. When new computer systems and being too busy interferes with patient care-re-think your practice!!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Probably the most worthless doctor ever. He won't even let you explain anything and is extremely rude. I was assigned to this doctor and went in today for a knee injury that has progressively gotten worse the last three weeks to the point I couldn't walk. When we tried explaining what hurt he cut us off and said we would waste our time getting an x-ray but if we wanted one he shoved the paper in our faces and told us to make an appointment. We walked out in tears instead. He is probably the RUDEST DOCTOR/HUMAN I have ever met.

Pitiful example of the oath doctor's take to serve and Cate for their patients. The man needs to be reported to the AMA.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Run away as fast as you can !!!

Posted on September 5th, 2014

Refer to all the negative reviews X 2 ! Scary!!

The worst family practice dr we've seen!

Posted on May 19th, 2014

This was the worst Doctor my family and I have ever seen. I don't understand how he is actually practicing medicine. He doesn't take the time to listen to his patients. There for, nothing gets treated. I don't know if he can't hear, chooses not to listen or just plain doesn't care. His knowledge of medicine leaves a lot to be desired. He also doesn't diagnose things or miss diagnoses things. He thinks he knows it all even though he's only a family practice dr. not a specialist! My children and I haven't been cared for like a doctor should. Everyone deserves good medical attention and should trust that the doctor knows what there doing and doesn't just prescribe things that the patient doesn't need to take! Like I said this is a Dr. I wish we hadn't spent the last 4-6 months with!

Good Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2012

very good clinician

Posted on February 21st, 2011

very observant and good clinician.Concise and clear

Posted on February 1st, 2011

The worse bedside manner of any doctor i have seen.

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Diagnosed me with something I did not have and didn't correctly diagnose me for over 4 1/2 years until I changed doctors and the new doctor gave me a blood test and found the true disease. Prescribed different medications which are not supposed to be prescribed together because of possible severe interactions. When I went to Dr. Kelada to tell him of his misdiagnosis he kicked me out of his office and tried to blame me for the misdiagnosis. Not a knowledgable or caring doctor.

ceo my own company

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

good knowledge and keen observation

Posted on June 27th, 2016