Dr. Hays L Arnold III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Hays L Arnold III?

I have had two other colonoscopies over the past 11 years...this by far was my best experience. Staff very courteous, caring and treated me like a patient, friend and not a number. Dr Arnold was fantastic... answered all qustions, made me feel at ease and he cared about me as a person.... not just another procedure. Highly recommend him to anyone needing Gastroentrology help!! You rock doc!!

Dr Hays was courteous and professional and talked directly to my elderly mom which made her feel included in the conversation and in charge of her health.

New patient Mr. Cibolo

thought it was strange didn't have an office visit, however the procedure went well and staff was great. Dr Arnold was very nice and listened to our concerns. we didn't feel rushed by him, he took his time and explained things to us. very pleased with visit.

Awesome

Dr Arnold really takes his time with us and explains everything so that we can understand the issues. Hes Awesome!

Great Doc, excellent bedside manner and knows his stuff. Very friendly, the staff there is great as well.

Best Gastroenterologist

AWESOME

After seeking relief of gastro problems for many years, I can truly say that Dr. Arnold is the best. He is caring, compassionate, and takes time to listen and explain. He prescribed medication that relieved my IBS condition. Colonoscopies performed by other doctors were always painful even with sedation. Dr. Arnold arranged for effective sedation and the procedure was painless and thorough (other colon related conditions were found that I suspect other doctors missed during previous exams). I have recommended Dr. Arnold to friends and family.

awesome

We have a young adult daughter with severe disabilities and he has been awesome with her care. He acknowledges her as soon as he walks in and listens to what we have to say. Hes very personable and caring .

This man is not only brilliant, he is also one of the most caring individuals I have ever met. How refreshing to be treated with respect by your doctor! He is so genuine and nurturing. I recommend him to anyone who needs to see a gastroenterologist.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Arnold is the best physician I have had in all my 62 years of life. He cares about you and will take all the time in the world if you need it. He took care of me for the last 6 years while he was in the Army and after he was out. He has always been immediately responsive and caring. There are very few doctors like this. I am so grateful for him.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Arnold was very thorough during my visit and spent lots of time talking about my problems. He answered all my questions and made me feel very at ease.