Dr. Haysam Akkad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haysam Akkad?

My personal experience with Dr. Akkad

Posted on March 20th, 2012

I researched for a good Cardiologist in the Omaha area who I thought I could trust. Based on some reviews I decided to try Dr. Akkad. His knowledge seemed great but his bedside manner was terrible and I felt like he didn't care to listen to what I had to say and if a doctor doesn't want to listen to what you have to say then how can I trust that he's providing me with an accurate diagnosis? He would cut me off before I was done speaking and proceed to tell me the answer to what he thought I was asking. I must say however the front desk office staff was absolutely fantastic. A young woman named Dianne checked me in and I must say she was absolutely the most professional and friendly front desk personnel I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Despite the excellent support staff he has, I don't think I'll be returning to visit Dr. Akkad anytime soon.

My personal experience w/ Akkad and his staff

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Amazing Doctor Amazing Staff

Posted on October 19th, 2011

I recently came into DR. Akkad's clinic as a fallow up to my visit in the ER. I was surprised at how fast I was seen considering how busy it appeared to be. His staff were amazing and greeted me with a smile and a handshake. I felt right at home. Dr. Akkad spend time with me and made me feel at ease, along with quickly diagnosing my problem. He is an amazing Doctor.

Dr. Akkad and His Staff are amazing

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr. Akkad, I thank you for being such an amazing doctor who always explains things in detail and really truly cares about their patients. The front office staff are amazing and the nurses are so friendly as well. His P.A is even the best around. Thank You Dr. Akkad for all you do!

Dr. Akkad Saved My Life

Posted on July 11th, 2011

When I had my heart attack, Dr. Akkad was the cardiologist on-call for the ER. He quickly diagnosed my condition and had me moved to have the stent procedure for my 100% blocked artery. He saved my life at 2:30 a.m. He made an excellent referral to the surgeon, Dr. Quader, for my double-bypass six-weeks later, for the blockage that wouldn't support a stent procedure. Excellent care all around. As busy as he is, he always takes the time to fully answer all my questions. When he is with me at an appointment, he creates an atmosphere that you are the most important thing he has to deal with. He never appears distracted by wanting to be somewhere else by rushing through an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Akkad for cardiac care.

Piece of Mind

Posted on November 15th, 2010

I met Dr. Akkad during a visit to the ER. Since then I have had two follow up visits in his office as well as an additional ER visit. If you are having issues with your heart, Dr. Akkad is the Doctor you want helping you, period. He knows his stuff, he is compassionate and is well respected in the medical community, the ER staff told me so. Personally, I trust him. His medical team at his clinic are top notch also. They explain what they are doing in great detail and you can tell they are really good as well. Dr. Akkad would not settle for less.

Review of Dr. Akkad

Posted on August 15th, 2010

Recommended.I am fortunate that my primary care physician directed me to Dr. Akkad to diagnose my blockages. He was quick, accurate and has a good balance of professionalism and personality. Although I only saw his support staff prior to the procedure that Dr. Akkad performed, I would recommend him for his skills.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Nothing is more frightening then dealing with issues concerning your heart. Dr. Akkad is the most compassionate physician I have ever encountered. You can tell within five minutes of meeting him that he really knows his stuff. I trust him with my life, literally.

ANON

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

He took such good care of my mother!!! He did a cardiac cath which turned out great. after at the follow up appointment he said to my mother she didnt need to follow up anymore becasue she was healthy but if she needed him his shop was always open!!! couldnt have been a better experience!!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2008

Dr. Akkad has been our cardiologist for several years and he is WONDERFUL. He is very professional and has always given us correct information and diagnosis. We have had a few emergencies and he has always shown up even when he wasn't the doctor on call. I very strongly feel that he cares about me and my family and wants only the best for us.

Posted on August 19th, 2017