Dr. Hayward K Zwerling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hayward K Zwerling?

An excellent doctor. Easy to speak to. I credit him in saving my husband's life.

What a great doctor!

Dr. Zwerling found what 3 other dr's could not. Then, he hooked me up with the best surgeon at Mass General who does the type of procedure that I needed. Dr. Zwerling's follow-up is amazing to say the least. After two years, I am able to say I do not need to see him for another year, but he is available to me should I have any concerns before that time.

I can't speak highly enough!

Dr. Zwerling very quickly and simply realized that i had a dangerously enlarged thyroid, a fact that was lost on the ENT, Dr. Stein, that I had been to before. He was kind, prompt, thorough and always accessible. His expertise and dedication to his profession saved me from a growth that was crushing my trachea and esophagus. Even had I had a long wait time (which I did not) or if I found his bedside manner lacking (which I did not), there is no replacement for a doctor who does his job well and with real dedication.

i wish he was my primary care!!

I found Dr. Zwerling to be attentive, responsive, thorough, helpful...if I called with a question, he got back to me within hours. He told me to call him anytime if I needed information, and not to feel I should wait for him to call me. He found what my ENT should have found several months earlier.I can't say enough positive things about him.