Dr. Haywon Lieh Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Haywon Lieh?

Best of the Best

Dr. Lieh is the best anaesthesiologist that my husband and I have ever had. She has worked with two surgeons for me and with two surgeons for my husband. My husband and I both have complex medical histories. Dr. Lieh has taken the extra time and care to be sure that we would have successful anaesthesia with minimal after-effects. She called before to review and discuss the type of anaesthesia and after each time to be sure we were doing well.

Type 2 Diabetes