Dr. Haywood Ingram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haywood Ingram?

Stage 3 Colon Cancer

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Dr. Ingram preformed my Colon resection in 2006. He is a marvelous, caring surgeon. He came to visit at least once a day, during my 8 day stay. His caring and concern was like no other. 11 years later, I am still here!

Great experience

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Dr. Ingram was friendly, professional and prompt. He addressed my concerns and discussed the issues that I may face in surgery and how he would deal with them. He seems to appreciate an informed patient and didn't belittle my less than perfect knowledge, but was happy I was asking real questions. He took the time to answer them all. At surgery time he made sure I was all set to go and had no concerns. His follow up was thorough and timely. Even though surgery is never a fun thing, Dr. Ingram made it a lot less stressful with his kind and thoughtful attitude. His office ran the appointments and billing well. I had no issues with them.

Hiatal hernia surgery

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Dr Ingram has done abdominal hernia surgery , and repaired a hiatal hernia for me, and has done a great job with excellent results. I like his candid style of laying out the options and the risks , which allow informed decisions . I would definitely recommend Dr Ingram!

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Ingram is very knowledgable, professional and he made an effort to take time to thoroughly explain my medical condition, treatement protocol and every step of my surgery. Dr. Ingram was available to me during pre-op to ensure I was comfortable and ready to go. Dr. Ingram's daily hospital room visits were consistently dependable and his bedside manner was wonderful. He is very open and friendly and I highly recommend Dr. Ingram.

Review

Posted on December 17th, 2010

great physician---excellent care----extremely knowledgable----great personality---

Posted on April 27th, 2010

This doctor has an extremely caring bedside manner. He answered all my questions and spent time with me explaining my issues. Overall, I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a compassionate and understanding surgeon.

Posted on December 4th, 2017