Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
While straightforward and quiet, Dr. Elshoreya is knowledgeable and understanding. It is evident that Dr. Elshoreya cares about his work and patients. He will answer any questions you have in a factual, matter-of-fact way -- with zero judgement or unnecessary questions. I would recommend Dr. Elshorya to anyone looking for a no-nonsense OBGYN. If you're looking for warm and fuzzy, you won't find it here.
I believe Dr. Elshoreya is an AWESOME physician! He is patient, answers all my questions clearly, has a sense of humor, and most importantly.....if it were not for him, I'd be dead. He found a tumor on my ovary that appears to have been overlooked by other doctors. And....I have no problem understanding him, unlike a previous reviewer. Perhaps you need a hearing test...or maybe an attitude adjustment?
Dr. Elshoreya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
La Porte Hospital
IU Health La Porte
Cooper HospitalU M C
Cooper University Hospital
IU Health Starke
Cooper Medical Center
IU Health La Porte Community Physicians
22 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOOPER UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 3 Cooper Plz, Camden, NJ
Dr. Hazem Elshoreya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.