Have you seen Dr. Heath L Lemley?

Perfect LASIK Experience

It has been a pleasure to work with Regional Eye. I had LASIK surgery done by Dr Lemley and was extremely impressed with the entire experience. Everyone I dealt with was very professional, they brought me in multiple times to be sure I was a good candidate before surgery, they double and triple checked everything, explained the entire process very well, and kept in touch through everything. I had 20/40 vision before my surgery and now have 20/15 vision (better than perfect), just one week after.

Exceptional care and outcome

I had to have Cataract Surgery on both my eyes,I went to Dr. Lemely. I am very pleased with the care and treatment I received there at Regional Eye Associates INC. He talked with me and explained everything before hand. The staff was friendly and accomadating. After each surgery Dr. Lemley called me later that night to check on me. I would recommend Dr. Lemley or any of his associates for any of your eye care needs.

LASIK surgery

Dr. Lemley is a skilled surgeon with wonderful bedside manner. My LASIK surgery went very well, and I am so glad that I chose Dr. Lemley and his staff. My vision was already corrected to 20/15 less than 24 hours after surgery, and I have had no complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Lemley as an ophthalmologist.

Hope

Dr. Lemley is a remarkable doctor, surgeon and person. The individual attention he provides to his patients is outstanding. He delivers comprehensive, professional care, listening to concerns and questions, providing answers with expertise and compassion encouraging active participation. I will be eternally grateful to him for giving me hope for improved functional vision and the ability to enjoy the sunshine again. His staff extends this same level of personal care.

Best opthamologist I have ever seen!

Dr. Lemley and his staff are the best in the business. I underwent a complicated procedure and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Lemley always spent a great deal of time with me, going over things in detail in a calm, caring manner. He answered any and all questions I had, and I NEVER felt like he was in a rush to move to another patient. His office staff are as courteous and friendly as can be. I have been to numerous ophthalmologists and Dr. Lemley is easily the best I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Dr. Heath Lemley and the gang at Regional Eye Associates are the best!!!I had the custome vue lasik procedure, and Doc Lemley is great!! He takes the time to explain everything to you, and is particular to make sure what is the best treatment for each person. Everyone at REA are never too busy to help or answer any questions that you might have.

Dr. Lemley is compassionate, thoughtful and totally committed to his patients. He goes that extra mile by calling his patients in the evening to check on them after surgery. I trust him completely!!

Highly recommend

I had LASIK eye surgery. Procedure went very smooth, and I had zero complications from it. I Highly recommend Dr Lemley and and his very helpful staff.

18 YEAR OLD ONE YEAR AFTER LASIK SURGERY

Dr. Lemley is a fantastic ophthalmalogist and I would recommend him to anyone seeking top-notch care.

Very Knowlegeable

I was referred to Dr. Lemley for LASIK by a friend. I didn't know you could get LASIK in Morgantown, but I was so pleasantly surprised! Dr. Lemley and his staff did a great job. There seriously is no better group in Morgantown to get LASIK with.

Dr. Heath L Lemley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, MD.

Dr. Heath L Lemley Is this you?