Dr. Heath W Hampton Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Heath W Hampton?

Great office, great doctor

The staff at this office has always been courteous and nice. Dr Hampton takes the time to listen to your needs and concerns. I have had some medical issues lately and he seems to really care about me and my problems. He also seems very knowledgable and was very informative about my condition.

Small town family style

A++++

Awesome doctor and great staff! It was a pleasant experience. He takes his time and listened to what I had to say.

Don't do it!!

Saw this dr for about 3 years for head pressure and chest pain...finally went to a real dr to find I had a brain aneurysm. He never once did a test to see what was going on with my head it was change out your pillow!He took xrays of my back to see why my chest hurt...I have a heart condition that he never found. I would be dead by now if I had keep seeing him! Good Luck

Do not visit this doctor!

This doctor has no hospital privileges or affiliations. Don't let the Emory/Newton title fool you. He has no access to Emory records, and has no x-ray or other necessary testing equipment in his office. His practice seems to exist only to funnel patients into the Newton Medical Center. Once a patient is there, he has no authority or input on their care. Has never returned a call to me.

Great Doctor

Thanks for helping me out on short notice.

Dr. Heath W Hampton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, GA.