Dr. Heath H Hodapp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heath H Hodapp?

Happy Four years and counting

The New facility is fantastic. I love the separate sick/well entrance/wait area. We have never waited longer than ten minutes for an appointment. Dr. Hoddap takes his time to answer questions and get to know my son at each visit.

He's a great pediatrician. We're happy that we chose him since our daughter was born. Now, my daughter is 2, dr. Hodapp has a genuine heart taking care of his patients.

First Rate Medical Provider!

We entrusted the medical care of our three children to Dr. Hodap, beginning with our daughter, who is now age 17. Dr. Hodap has been her PCP since she was two years old and has been the PCP for our two boys since each of them was born. He is first rate on his medical practices, procedures and medical knowledge. Despite a medical practice that has exploded over the years, he still remembers our children and us, a bedside manner you rarely find among medical practitioners these days. I rate him 5 stars on a four star scale!

He knows his business. He is concerned and always caring. I love doctors who are well-versed in their field, but his compassion is the icing on the cake.

We love Dr. Hodapp... what a great Doctor, my son actually likes to go to the Doctor... and he's 2 1/2... how refreshing!!

Patient

Fabulous Doctor! Very down to earth, caring, and professional!

Dr Hodapp spent quite a bit of time with my son and I at our appointment. It was the first time we had met and he seemed very interested in learning all about my son and any medical needs he might have. I will definitely be going again to see him with my other son.

Excellent Care for Sick Children

Dr. Hodapp is a great doctor, especially if you need services after hours. He is very thorough in examinations and will take time to answer your questions. The office wait can sometimes be too long which is a drawback, but they are quick to get your child in if they are sick.

Excellent pediatrician!

Dr. Hodapp has always spent as much time with my wife and I as we needed and has provided great care and good referrals. He is personable, professional and concerned for our twins' health.