3.4

Very thorough, knowledgeable and great bedside manner - front desk staff very friendly

Great Doctor

Dr Meattey has produced results with me. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an endocrinologist.

Doesn't know, what he doesn't know.

Regretfully, I can not recommend this doctor. Those that have options in life simply need not put up with ineptitude and/or attitude. The majority of healthcare providers seem content with, as well as, suited to the demands of their professional life; Dr. Meattey is not among them. Perhaps one day Dr. Meattey will develop the introspection and professionalism necessary to recognize how unnecessarily obnoxious he presents himself to patients, some of whom have accomplished far more in life than he likely ever will.

aggressve approach

I appreciate Dr. Meatty's agressive approach to lowering my sugar and getting me healthy. I don't like to take lots of medicine and he told me like it is. I am on meds,but I am eating healthy and I am going to reverse my diabetes! Dr. Meatty's approach has helped me see how important that is!

Caring

Dr. Meattey always listens carefully to my symptoms first and then discusses the lab reports. He is kind and genuinely interested in not only my health, but in me as a person. I have always been taken in at my appointment time and his office staff is very patient and professional if I've ever had to reschedule.

Excelente doctor

Excellent doctor.Professional and friendly

Dr. Heath R Meattey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hampton, NH.