Have you seen Dr. Heath R Penland?

Dr Penland

Dr.Penland is the best doctor I’ve ever encountered in my entire life. I have been a patient of his for 8 years. I can honestly say he saved my life. Dr. Penland is ethical , he cares about his patients, isn’t money hungry, has integrity, basically a man who has found his purpose / passion in life and thats helping ppl and saving lives one patient at a time :)

very understanding and easy to talk to

Horrible Experience

Dr.Penland is a faker. He pretended to be nice to me at APS and now by himself his true colors were revealed. He had referred me to Dr.Pope because my insurance was out and I got it back in May. He was so awesome in the past I told Dr.Pope I would have to drop her. I saw Dr.Penland who told me to shut up, and get out. I called the nurse the next day and I was told I had been non compliant. I asked what that meant and I was told I would not get to talk to dr.Penland. In the apt I asked too. And now I have no psychiatrist. He put me on drugs and never intended to keep them. I waited two hours no questions and no way to be compliant because he would not tell me. Trust me run as fast as you can. I have reported him to the medical board of doctors.

Dr. Penland is a hottie

Dr. Penland was a great doctor; I'm very sad APS closed down. I do not know if Dr. Penland is still working in the Huntsville area, but I would love to have him as my regular psychiatrist. Dr. Penland spoke to me as an equal and shared his true thoughts on things when I asked. Very agreeable regarding patient/doctor repoire and trust. Always wished I had longer than 15 minutes to share with him and pick his brain. Smart guy. A+

Doctor's Response

Dr. Penland is now practicing at IBH in Madison. The referral line number is 855-422-1618. Thanks you for your nice comments!

i

Dr. Penland is tough. Smart. Caring. Methodical in the beginning. Amazing thereafter.

Dr. Heath R Penland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.

Dr. Heath R Penland Is this you?