Dr. David Stacey Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Stacey?

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

Posted on October 24th, 2017

He might have a nice office but he does nothing to help his patients once they have had surgery. I had to go to another surgeon to fix his mistakes on my reconstruction

Unhappy

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Breast reconstruction after double mascetomy. Let them get infected despite our repeated calls and concerns. Spent 4 days in hospital receiving antibiotics. Both implants had to be removed. Dumb enough to go back. This time breasts are 2 different sizes and shapes. Have lost 1 1/2 years of life living through this nightmare. Horrible scars as well. If is board certified, I wonder why he isn't any better

Ms. Clean

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Dr. Stacey is an excellent doctor. I know because he did surgery on my bottom eyelid. It was drooping badly from a botched job from another plastic surgeon, Dr. Stacey fixed it with great results. Its not easy to fix what another Doctor has botched.,but he did it. I had very little swelling, bruising or down time. Unlike my previous experience. Dr. Stacey and his nurse take time to listen and they care. His staff are very helpful, I have never waited over a few minutes for my appoimtmemt. I give Dr. Stacey the highest rating ypu can give.

Best plastic surgeon in Arkansas!

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Dr. Stacey and his staff are amazing! I was so nervous when I went in for my appointment but they made me feel so at ease! My surgery results are so awesome. I have already referred two friends and my sister! Thank you thank you thank you Dr. Stacey!!

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Stacey and his staff are the best!

Best plastic surgeon in Arkansas!

Posted on July 4th, 2013

I thought about having plastic surgery for a long time. I had my kids and then was not happy with my breasts and tummy, so I consulted with Dr. Stacey as well as surgeons in Rogers, Fayetteville, and Little Rock. I chose Dr. Stacey because he seemed to be the most knowledgeable and his staff was so wonderful. I am SO happy I chose the right one! He is such a skilled surgeon and I am amazed at my results. I feel so much better about myself now - and I am back in a bikini and feeling good. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Dr. Stacey!!

Great doctor, would highly recommend to anyone

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Stacey to anyone!! My body just wasn't the same after having 3 kids and I needed a change so I had a boob job, lift, and a tummy tuck done and I absolutely love my results!! Thanks to Dr Stacey I am no longer self conscious of my body and I now even have the confidence to wear a bikini. I am so happy I chose Dr Stacey after visiting numerous plastic surgeons in the area. He and his staff always made me feel so at home and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Posted on June 7th, 2013

awful experience

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Stacey and his staff were all great! I had a wonderful experience and absolutely love my results! I highly recommend Dr. Stacey!

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Stacey as a plastic surgeon! I was very self- conscious about my body after having my two children. Dr. Stacey and his staff welcomed me with open arms. They made me feel very comfortable durning all of my visits and I am very satisfied with the results of my surgeries as well!

Poor follow up

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

If you have concerns, you get referred to family physician, hands off after work is done- hard to get back in for office visit- washes hands of you

Dr. Stacey is AMAZING!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Dr. Stacey and his staff were so kind and professional. I am very glad I chose Dr. Stacey for my surgery.