Dr. Heather D Adkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather D Adkins?

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Adkins is a very caring neurologist who has been very effectively treating me for migraine headaches for several years. I highly recommend anyone with any type of headache or related condition see Dr. Adkins.

Finally a diagnosis!

I can't say enough how amazing Dr. Adkins is and how grateful I am for her. My medical history is very complex, for the last 14 years every doctor ended with the same, we just don't know. I was frustrated and losing hope when I was referred to Dr. Adkins. Even when tests came back negative or inconclusive she NEVER gave up and now we finally have answers. Due to the miltary I now travel from CA to see her because not only is she caring and compassionate, she is the best specialists I've seen.

My best qualify of life - ever

After over 40 years of inadequate treatment, Dr. Heather D. Adkins’ willingness ot listen to my account of effective and ineffective treatments was refreshing. During the seven years I’ve been her patient, her specific knowledge and compassion for headache suffers, along with her treatment recommendations, has resulted in the best quality of life I’ve experienced in decades. I consider my 320 mile round-trips a small inconvenience, considering the benefits.

She's a gem!

Absolutely love Dr. Adkins!

Really helpful

Dr Adkins has been more helpful with my migraines than any other doctor over the last 30 years, and there have been a few. I am very thankful that she's helping me.

Rebecca Rinn

I have been a patient of Dr Atkins over 6 years. She has always treated me as person first, not just a medical diagnosis. She takes time with her patients, she listens, and she individualize her care to each patient and their needs. I have sent family members to her who also had chronic pain. They were more than happy with the care they received.

Migraine

Dr. Adkins has been my doctor for 10+ years. She completely understands Migraine and how debilitating they are because she is also a Migraine sufferer. For the first time in my life I don't have to feel self-conscious, embarrassed about the treatment I need.

Heather Adkins is amazing, really willing to think outside the box to find a solution for an individual. Heather find toni if you read this please.