Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Andrews
Dr. Heather Andrews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc and Hickman Community Health Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Heather Andrews has the following 1 expertise
- Holistic Health
Dr. Heather Andrews has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Heather Andrews is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Andrews as my hospitalist during a recent hospitalization for pancreatitis. She was pleasant, calm, and thoughtful in her approach to my condition. She looked for answers to explain the illness and involved me in my care decisions. Having non-favorable experiences with hospitalists in the past, Dr. Andrews was a breath of fresh air and restored my confidence in care outside of my regular physician. Above all, I felt safe in her care, and I would hope to have her again should I ever need to be admitted to the hospital again.
Dr. Andrews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Hickman Community Health Services
Northcrest Medical Center
St Thomas Hospital
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.