Dr. Heather Bass Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Heather Bass?

Simply Cares!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2017

An excellent doctor who cares about her patients.

Very kind and gentle doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Bass for about 5 years and she has always been very kind and nice. Always attentive to my needs and questions and helping find answers to my health concerns.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Lousy service, very poor standards for a "Baylor" facility

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Was 3 minutes late for an appointment and the rude staff told me I had to reschedule! Traffic is horrible around McKinney and I drove like a maniac. I didn't think 3 minutes was unreasonable but I made another appointment for a week later. No matter that I had to take off work again. Confronted Dr Bass about her late policy and she stated she was a stickler about her schedule. I decided then I wouldn't be back. Prior to this incident she had several problems in getting my existing medicines filled properly.

On professional doctor doesn't care about you

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Unprofessional, does not listen to your concerns, felt like I was second class citizen who the doctor did not care about my health and will be but only a paycheck. Has too many clients not enough time to see patients. You might be able to get an appointment if you're lucky in the next two weeks even when condition is severe. Will not communicate with patients after the appointment to explain and help understand or respond to questions.

Unprofessional Brat

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Bass waited until my appt time to come out & tell me that she would not see me because I had been "booted" as a client 8 years prior for missing 3 appointments in 2 years. Then she further let me know that I had been "booted" from the whole practice. When I got an appointment with another doctor in a different city, he came to tell me that Dr. Bass had me "booted" from the ENTIRE network!!! I am a diabetic that she denied medical services to because she was still angry that I missed a few appts 8 YEARS AGO!!! How unprofessional & absolutely ridiculous of her!

Finding new family dr

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

The staff is a bit short and I cringe every time I need to make an appointment. This is especially true for making appointments for sick kiddos. For the most part, I joined this dr for the appointment hours, but I do not think we have been able to get unscheduled appointment ever - we always go to urgent care or the minute clinic. For routine checkups everything is fine, but if there is an issue, be expected to be referred out. My husband threw hurt is back and we were referred to a specialist (like usual for anything), but he was in a lot of pain and was advised did not want to write a prescription due to paperwork (??!!?). This wasn't the only time, this happens for anything beyond regular checkup. All in all, my husband is fed up and no longer will go back to them. We're shopping for new dr.

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Heather told me one thing we needed to do on a follow up visit scheduled for 2-3 weeks out, then changed the appt., referred me to a specialist and would not even return calls when asked for an explanation as to the reason for the different approach.

Very dissatisfied

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

We are new to the area and I made an apt for my teenage daughter to do a well check with Dr Bass. Earliest apt I could get for her was over a month away. Supposedly because she needed to fast for her well check and no am apts were avail for a month! (New Dr I am taking her to says at 15 yrs old she does not need to fast for well check). So day of apt I pull up directions on line and it takes me to her old office. By the time we find the new office we are 10mins late for the apt. We are immediately told very rudely we have to reschedule. After explaining the situation receptionist said she would check with Dr Bass. Came out two minutes later still saying we had to reschedule. My daughter was missing school for this apt and no one was even in the waiting room waiting to be seen! We did not reschedule our appointment and have found a new doctor. I would NOT recommend this doctor! Staff was rude when making apt and in the office.

Not interested in me

Posted on September 20th, 2012

At first I thought that Dr. Bass would be a good doctor but as time went by I began to realize that all she wanted to do was refer me to specialist. She would not even treat a simple rash. She said you need to see a dermatologist, I don't think she ever touched me. She never called me back and the staff made appointment that they didn't even put in the computer so when I got there I didn'thave an appointment. I was real disapointed with her. Am looking for a new PCP.

Dr. OK- Office staff very unprofessional

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Needed to get a Yellow Fever Vaccine. Called ahead of time, specifically told the appointment staff what I needed, and asked if the vaccine was in stock-was told yes I could get one, and rather rudely was told that "of course they were in stock-that's what we do here". Went for appt. found Dr. Bass is not qualified to 'counsel" for YF so had to make a second appt with the other Dr in her practice. Showed up for that appt ( paid second co-pay) and they were out of the vaccine! Had to make a 3rd & 4th appt to actually get my vaccine ( they were out when I called ahead on the day I had my 3rd appt scheduled). So, billed for 3 co-pays and one vaccine. Again, office staff had no clue and the large woman at the front desk-really rather rude.

Posted on December 13th, 2010

DR BASS AND HER STAFF WERE VERY KIND. WHEN I CALL THE OFFICE THEY CALL ME BACK VERY QUICKLY.