Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather L Beall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Heather L Beall has the following 16 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Dr. Heather L Beall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Beall was disrespectful and mean to my 85 year old mother. Visit started off by Dr Beall stating what are you doing here in a very abrupt manner. My mother who has had ovarian cancer, hysterectomy 2 knee replacements and 2 hip replacements was so upset by the way she was treated by Dr Beall she will never go back. The exam was so rough and forceful she was shaking. Dr Beall never even acknowledged her questions and my mother is still unaware if a Pap smear was ever done. This is a disgrace that this doctor would treat not only a elderly woman like this but any woman. It is one thing to have a bad day or a chip on your shoulder but to make a woman feel abused during an exam is despicable. Dr Beall I am not sure why you are allowed to practice because I am sure my mother is not the only woman you have done this to! Take a vacation or how about some medication to calm down. Hope your family never gets treated the way you treated my mother. Your a disgrace to the profession.
Dr. Beall is one of the rudest doctors I've ever met. I was 25 weeks pregnant and having some issues so she met me at the hospital in the labor and delivery ward to check things out. While performing a pelvic exam on me at the hospital, she literally answered her cell phone with her other hand- and the conversation was about GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Needless to say, I switched practices. She is gruff and rude and has absolutely no compassion for her patients. The rest of the doctors in the practice aren't much better and they shuffle you through their office with each prenatal visit. They are all basically waiting to run out the door the minute they see you. Go somewhere else, especially if you are having your first child.
I love Dr. Beall. She is the best doctor i have had, to which i have many. I have something called interstitial cystitis, i went to a urologist and he knew nothing!!! doctor Beall knew what is was, how to test for it, and what was the BEST medication for it. I have been going to her since I was 15 and I'm now 22. If you need a women doctor shes the best to go to. she always listens and tells you what you need to hear, maybe not what you want to hear but what you need to hear. I can only vouch for doctor Beall and the nursing staff (to which, are always available to help with medical questions). I cant say enough about them. :D I have a lot of medical problems and i see a lot of doctors. most doctors are know it all sobs. but Doctor Beall and the staff at women to women are nice and understanding about any problem you may have, embarrassing or not. :)
Dr. Beall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Heather L Beall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWoman To Woman Ob/Gyn Pc, 260 E Congress Pkwy Ste A, Crystal Lake, IL
Dr. Heather L Beall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal Lake, IL.