Dr. Heather L Beall Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Heather L Beall?

Dr Beall your a disgrace to the Obstetrics Profession

Dr Beall was disrespectful and mean to my 85 year old mother. Visit started off by Dr Beall stating what are you doing here in a very abrupt manner. My mother who has had ovarian cancer, hysterectomy 2 knee replacements and 2 hip replacements was so upset by the way she was treated by Dr Beall she will never go back. The exam was so rough and forceful she was shaking. Dr Beall never even acknowledged her questions and my mother is still unaware if a Pap smear was ever done. This is a disgrace that this doctor would treat not only a elderly woman like this but any woman. It is one thing to have a bad day or a chip on your shoulder but to make a woman feel abused during an exam is despicable. Dr Beall I am not sure why you are allowed to practice because I am sure my mother is not the only woman you have done this to! Take a vacation or how about some medication to calm down. Hope your family never gets treated the way you treated my mother. Your a disgrace to the profession.

Dr. Beall is one of the rudest doctors I've ever met. I was 25 weeks pregnant and having some issues so she met me at the hospital in the labor and delivery ward to check things out. While performing a pelvic exam on me at the hospital, she literally answered her cell phone with her other hand- and the conversation was about GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Needless to say, I switched practices. She is gruff and rude and has absolutely no compassion for her patients. The rest of the doctors in the practice aren't much better and they shuffle you through their office with each prenatal visit. They are all basically waiting to run out the door the minute they see you. Go somewhere else, especially if you are having your first child.

Dr. Beall is the best

I love Dr. Beall. She is the best doctor i have had, to which i have many. I have something called interstitial cystitis, i went to a urologist and he knew nothing!!! doctor Beall knew what is was, how to test for it, and what was the BEST medication for it. I have been going to her since I was 15 and I'm now 22. If you need a women doctor shes the best to go to. she always listens and tells you what you need to hear, maybe not what you want to hear but what you need to hear. I can only vouch for doctor Beall and the nursing staff (to which, are always available to help with medical questions). I cant say enough about them. :D I have a lot of medical problems and i see a lot of doctors. most doctors are know it all sobs. but Doctor Beall and the staff at women to women are nice and understanding about any problem you may have, embarrassing or not. :)

I felt like I was in good hands. She was caring and professional.

Mean doctor!

This doctor has NO bedside manner!! Her attitude stinks and she talks down to you. Do not go to this practice if you are pregnant, you'll meet her and walk right out!

Never been treated so rudely by a physician.

Not every woman who has a 40th birthday runs to have a mammogram the next day. According to Dr. Beall you are an idiot if you don't. She won't say you deserve the impending breast cancer, but it might be implied. Be very careful with this one.

Dr. Beall did not respect my desire not to have a specific set of testing done. She pressured me through the whole appointment by telling me horror stories about what happened to families that did not get the testing done. She continually talked down to me and was sarcastic. She then made a sarcastic remark about assuming that I wouldn't want the 20 week ultrasound because they did some genetic tests then as well. I thought that this assumption was uncalled for and another dig at me for not getting the testing done since the 20 week ultrasound is for much more than the genetic testing. Overall she spent most of the appointment talking down to me and trying to pressure me into a test I don't need and definitely don't want. I WILL NOT be seeing her again.

Rude Staff, Bad Billing Practices

The Woman to Woman office staff are horrible! I was treated very rudely by the billing personnel. Be careful what they tell you. I was assured more than once that they had contacted my insurance company to make sure my procedure was covered. After the procedure my insurance would not pay. Someone either at the insurance co. or at this office made a mistake. We were working with the insurance company to rectify the situation and the insurance company did end up paying. But instead of working with me, this office treated me VERY RUDELY and added charges for each month the bill went unpaid. No apology, no understanding. They sent my account to collections after only 60 days. I sent Dr. Beall a letter to make sure she was aware of what was going on, thinking she would help me with the billing staff but got NO REPLY from her. Beware. Very bad patient service.