Heather Carpenter Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Heather Carpenter?

poor

Posted on June 18th, 2012

would not do a chest w-ray on my child until I insisted and it turned out that my daughter had pnuemonia. Too little time spent.Not thorough enough.

Breath of Fresh Air

Posted on October 12th, 2011

I was thankful that she seemed very genuine and seemed to look at my son as an individual. She listened to what I was saying and took my concerns seriously. It was a breath of fresh air after switching from kaiser. Office was a little cluttered and outdated but I thought it was slightly charming... small practice feel.

Best doctor I've ever taken my baby to.

Posted on March 7th, 2011

They are really good about getting you in at the last minute.Everyone is so friendly, and helpfull.I feel like I have a personal connection with everyone there, because they genuinly care about my daughters health.Dr.Carpenter doesn't rush you in and out, she takes the time to hear your concerns, and offer all possible solutions. She is very informative.

Long wait, short time with child

Posted on February 9th, 2011

The first time I went to the office, the staff was very friendly; however, I waited at least an hour after my appointment time before my child was called back. Immediately, he was weighed and we proceeded to the room where we waited almost another 20 minutes before we saw the doctor. I thought well that's fine, people get behind, stuff happens. I took my son for his four month shots. We waited an hour again after my appointment time before being called back. I do not believe it should take almost 2 1/2 hours to get my child's shots. In addition, my son and I were the only people waiting for almost 30 minutes. Two other patients arrived, and was called back before my son. I'm a very patient person, but when my child eats every 2 hours, but they tell me I can't feed him till after the appointment time, then they need to be on schedule. The doctor is very nice and caring, but the process of seeing her is very aggravating, long, and difficult for her to only spend maybe 10 minutes with my child. If you want to see a good doctor, she is that. I feel that the process of seeing her is too aggravating for a small infant, when other offices offer the same services with a less hectic process to see the doctor. Hope this helps.

Great!

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Pediatrician for both my kids. Freindly and very thorough. Back office staff is caring and proactive. Dr. Carpenter takes the time to discuss your child's health and never rushes you out the door. Very lucky to have her.

Posted on April 30th, 2015