Dr. Heather Christie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Christie?

Posted on March 27th, 2011

I agree that Dr. Christie is great. I just found out she left Duke for a different practice in Raleigh. What a loss to the Morrisville area!

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Dr. Chrsitie is GREAT! I take my whole family to see her. She always asks after the family members who aren't present - BY NAME. Dr. Christie supported our international adoption by responding quickly to the slightest request. She really made us feel like we were her top priority. Also, the staff at Duke Morrisville is great too...very highly organized and everything is new and clean.

One of the best doctors I have had in the area

Posted on December 6th, 2009

Dr. Christie is one of the best and most caring doctors I have had in this area since my primary care doctor left a few years ago. I would highly recommend her.