Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather A Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
Your first interaction is with staff at front desk. I understand it can be a difficult job . However, the rece receptionist is extremely rude and condescending she likes shoot think she is a doctor or perhaps a nurse when she is neither. Your first interaction and your last interaction is usually with the front desk because of this I have stopped going to Dr Collins. Dr. Collins was very caring in the beginning but she just does not have the time nor the compassion needed I truly believe she should consider another career .
Heather Collins is very unprofessional and became verbally abusive because I complained about no receiving the proper medical treatment. Her receptionist is very unprofessional and acts as if she is a dr with no knowledge of anything that is going on medically. Has complained about her to many follow up dr and I feel like my injury/pain could have gotten better if she would do her job as a dr and get to the bottom of medical issues and communicate with outside providers as requested
Dr. Collins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Heather A Collins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHrc Medical Associates, 1650 Huntingdon Pike Ste 256, Jenkintown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather A Collins in this video.
Dr. Heather A Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.