Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Heather D Cribbs has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Heather D Cribbs has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Heather D Cribbs has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Heather D Cribbs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 10
The worst doctor's office I've ever visited. First appointment went well, and I liked Dr. Cribbs, but before the second visit they figured out they made a mistake and didn't take my insurance. I stopped taking the treatment I was prescribed (thyroid) because I couldn't get in to another doctor within the 3 weeks I was trying the medication. A year later, when my insurance changed again and I needed a new doctor, I thought I would try Dr. Cribbs again. This time it was simply to activate my insurance with a physical, which I made very clear when I booked, visited and followed through. They set up the wrong appointment which was then billed to me (physical would have been free) and delayed activating my insurance by 4 months. The fiasco in trying to find out what had gone wrong was even worse than the screw up. Very rude and evasive. Kept telling me the owner of the practice would call to fix this (NEVER heard from her) and I kept having to call them. They also admitted I was NOT the only patient that they did this to ... so patient beware, more work than they are worth. There are much better offices in the area. I get that the new insurance companies are difficult to keep track of but this is the medical office's job, not the patient's. The doctors in this office may be good but the inept staff makes it not matter.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Heather D Cribbs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather D Cribbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.