- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather D Cunningham MD
Dr. Heather D Cunningham, MD is a doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA. Her specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Heather D Cunningham has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Heather D Cunningham has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Heather D Cunningham Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Heather D Cunningham
Dr. Cunningham grew up in Gilroy and looks forward to having the opportunity to continue treating patients in the area. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cunningham completed her medical training at the University of Kansas Medical Center including medical school and residency. She completed her fellowship in Hematology & Oncology also at the University of Kansas Cancer Center. She has participated in over 10 years of basic science research and has been a part of published research in breast cancer, lymphoma and leukemia. She looks forward to seeing both new and returning patients at her clinic in Monterey.
Dr. Cunningham has a goal of treating existing conditions and also actively screening for high-risk patients as well as genetic testing. Dr. Cunningham aims to educate patients about their current diagnosis and treatment plans as well as the importance of ongoing follow up. Our goal is to provide evidence-based care in a patient-focused clinic while providing empathy and understanding for patients.