Dr. Heather A Cushing Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Heather A Cushing?

Egomaniac

She is incompetent unless you consider a black belt in shopping a good doctor. She is pompous and a terrible surgeon. There are so many other good doctors...take the time to find them.

Terrible doctor!

I thought that Dr. Cushing was excellent. Her professionalism gave me confidence in her and she took time to explain things to me which really put me at ease. Even the office didn't feel like a doctor's office and that also put me at ease.

Her office is very friendly, but more importantly she took time to answer questions and is ver thorough. I thought she was great!

The office is focused on what insurance you have. When you call for an appointment, I was told that I could not make an appointment without telling them what insurance I have. When you review the office's insurance and payment policy on the website, I am glad I did not make an appointment. The website focuses on payment rather than patient care.

Thorough and Patient

Dr. Cushing is very thorough, gentle and she explains and answers all my questions. While her bedside manner isn't exactly warm-and-fuzzy, she is, however, a professional with extensive knowledge in her field. She never rushes you out the door and takes the time to listen to my concerns. Most of all, I trust her judgement and advice.

She is quick to tell you how knowledgable she is, but the reality is she is quick to dismiss your concerns...I would not go back to her

Dr. Heather A Cushing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheaton, IL.