Have you seen Heather D Jones?

Warning!!!

If I could I would give Dr.Jones a zero. I would not recommend anyone going to her. She is not a good advocate for natural labor and is very high strung! Please consider other options before choosing her.

So far so good

I was nervous about finding the right OB/Gyn but so far Dr. Heather's been great. Quirky and fun, she will not hesitate to tell it like it is. Although the wait time to see her can be a drag at times, she knows what she's doing and to me that alone is worth the wait. Will update this review in a few months in case anything changes.

Wonderful OB

I came to her as a vbac patient. Answered all of my questions. Very kind and great bedside manner. She was very supportive of my labor. Highly recommended!!

Really great to work with, seems like she really cares and is not judgmental.