Dr. Heather E Brooks Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Heather E Brooks?

My experience with Dr. Brooks was awful, to say the least. As previous reviewers have said, she has a bad attitude and is extremely dismissive. She also lacked professionalism as she kept yawning and coughing during my appointment. My questions seemed to annoy her (she rolled her eyes more than once) and her response were one worded. The overall appointment was a waste of my time, and I did not feel comfortable with her treating my conditions. My first appointment with her was also my last appointment.

Dr. Brooks is efficient and keeps me well informed at all times. Ahe sends personal emails to let me know my test results and her input on other aspects of my care. She is understanding of my many chronic diseases and makes sure she gives the besr treatment possible. And her nurse Cheryl is wonderful!

HONEST DOCTOR

I am a new patient of hers & she is very honest & helpful. the more honest you are with her the more she can help.

Frustrating experience

I went to Dr. Brooks just once. I came prepared with my medical history and current symptoms written down. She told me that was not normal and started to question me about anxiety and depression, which I don't have. I agree that her bedside manner is lacking, at best.

Thyroid Cancer Expert

I have been a patient of Dr. Brooks for three years and she has been fantastic. I had thuroid cancer and she has managed it perfectly and with a no nonsense attitude that i appreciate. She has emailed me on weekends with additional info about my condition and has also called me several times after hours. I am cancer free for 3 years now and I credit Dr. Brooks for the very close monitoring of my disease. Great doc!

Dismissive - Bad Attitude

As other patients have experienced, Dr. Brooks has a terrible attitude. She is dismissive and does not treat you as a partner in your own care. I was not confident in her ability to manage my thyroid treatment.

Poor attitude, doesn't listen to the patient needs. Has the God complex.

She seems to know what she's doing but she does not come off as a very warm person. Maybe she was just having a bad day when she saw me. We're all entitled to have a bad day but the visit gave me a bad vibe.