Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather G Walsh
Dr. Heather G Walsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineral Wells, TX, with another office in Denton, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Walsh is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Walsh has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather G Walsh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Heather G Walsh has the following 15 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Heather G Walsh has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 39
Dr Walsh is a wonderful doctor and a person as a whole. She is really good at what she does and I love how she doesn't rush or she is not in a hurry. She always is willing to listen to what you have to say and always very pleasant. She's my doctor in all 3 children and all I can say is she is wonderful and I don't want to have any other doctor. I would definitely recommend her 100%!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Walsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Heather G Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather G Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineral Wells, TX.