Dr. Heather James Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Heather James?

Amazing

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Dr. James made a tremendous difference in my daughter's quality of life! Dr. James spent a lot of time explaining every detail to us. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for our family .

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I love Dr.James! She very literally saved my life. She is such a go getter and makes certain that things are taken care of before you leave her office. She takes great time to understand issues you have, to get to know you personally, etc. There are not adequate words to describe how amazing she is! I definitely recommend her.

Excellent, exceeds expectations

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Dr. Heather James is one of the most thoughtful and caring physicians I have ever seen. She is extremely thorough and knows her field. She is patient with my questions and never seems to be rushing out the door. I can't STAND to have a doctor talk to me with one hand on the door. Dr. James is the opposite of this in every way. She has even called me after hours to check on me. I would refer to anyone I know without hesitation.

Satisfied Patient

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr. James is very personable and knowledgeable. She took the time to listen to my concerns and asked additional questions. My problems are complex as are many of her patients, but she takes the time with me she gives to everyone else. The staff is helpful. The billing office was very nice when helping me to understand my insurance benefits.

Won't return

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Staff was rude. I was treated poorly and any concerns I had about symptoms were blown off. My family and I found another Dr.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

well-informed and took time to educate. I would definitely recommend this physician to family and friends.

Heather James

Posted on November 30th, 2011

I feel very confident in this physician's abilities. The office was attentive and well-organized. The physician and staff spent a lot of time w ...

Very unprofessional staff. Not recommended.

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Getting in to see the doctor is a lengthy process.

Posted on October 15th, 2009

I'll get to the point. If you call to schedule an appointment, You'll get one, three months later. She's an allergist/immunologist. If I need to see my doctor that I've been going to for over a year, I'll need to do it sooner than three months. I have food allergies and when I did get to see her she acted like she didn't recognize any of my very common food allergy symptoms. Sent me home with no information and seemed to generally not care a whole lot. It seems like her practice is more about money than quality of care. How can you effectively serve your patients when you can't see an established patient for 3 months?! I finally had enough and called another immunologist in town and they saw me, a new patient, in 2 days!!! I would not recommend this doctor.

Posted on June 24th, 2009

Follow up & communication with staff is poor. Hard to get call back and info on tests, etc.

Posted on March 13th, 2017