Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather O Greer has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Greer is the best OBGYN in Roanoke. She listens and explains. Her bedside manner is warm and thoughtful. She makes sure that all of your medical problems (in her field) are being taken care of, and is willing to recommend any other physicians that you may need regarding other medical needs. I recommend her highly to anyone who wants an outstanding OBGYN who you can trust and feel comfortable sharing your feelings with.
Dr. Greer is amazing. I researched to find a new OB/GYN as my previous doctor was not taking my concerns seriously, telling me everything I was experiencing was normal. After heavily bleeding for 25+ days I was ready for some answers, and Dr. Greer found them for me. She takes the time to listen, orders testing to get to the bottom of things to determine the best method of treatment. I am confident in the treatment she recommended and am feeling more back to my self as each day passes. I can't recommend her enough!
I transferred to Dr. Greer from another clinic to have a hysterectomy. The pathology from my surgery revealed I had uterine cancer. I was so impressed with her knowledge, going over every detail so I understood it, and she calls her patients to follow up with them. Her bedside manner is wonderful and she is very compassionate. I highly recommend her.
15 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Heather O Greer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather O Greer in this video.
Dr. Heather O Greer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pearisburg, VA.