Dr. Heather Gunnarson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Heather Gunnarson?

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr. Gunnarson and her nurse Amber are nice and caring. I had a great experience with the birth of my son in 2016. My experience in 2017 was much different, I had a blighted ovum which involved a few apts. each apt I waited over an hour to be seen. When trying to make an apt I constantly was told she is completely booked we will have to call you back with an apt. Later they would leave a voicemail stating "this is your apt time". I work so this is of course a huge inconvenience. In dealing with other staff regarding billing they were unwilling to answer questions they always revert to "you need to call your insurance." You did the billing why can't you tell me why 2 ultrasounds were billed at different amounts? Dr. Gunnarson is great but Igo as a whole sucks!!! They overbook which leaves you waiting hours.

Wonderful physician

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Gunnarson to any woman in need of gynecologic care.

Amazing Dr and staff

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Gunnarson and her staff for any OBGYN visit! I have never received such great care from a Dr. She is listens to your concerns, answers questions and is non-judgemental. Something I find most doctors excel at! When/if I have another baby, Dr. Gunnarson will be my go to OB! Thank you everyone at IGO!

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Dr. Gunnarson is an excellent doctor. This is my first pregnancy and I've had quite a few issues. I'm so thankful to have such a caring and compassionate doctor that goes above and beyond to provide quality health care.

Caring & Compassionate

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Dr. Gunnarson is amazing. She spends quality time with me every time that I see her. Dr. Gunnarson is extremely thorough when it comes to health screenings, etc. I highly recommend her.

amazing obgyn!

Posted on August 13th, 2010

i would and have recommended Dr. Gunnarson to other women. i first went to her for my first pregnancy and she was great. i never felt rushed out of a room; she always answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. my second pregnancy was twins. i though there was something wrong at week 7 and told her nurse. she got me it for an ultrasound that same day and that's when they found that there were two! i received the same level of care, just was seen more often. Dr. Gunnarson did not deliver any of my children, which was a bummer, but i was as confident in both of the doctors that delivered my three kids. i would highly recommend Dr. Gunnarson, she is amazing!

Posted on April 19th, 2016