Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather M Hanzlik MD
Dr. Heather M Hanzlik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Heather M Hanzlik has the following 9 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Hanzlik - Posted on July 8th, 2019
Best Dr in Pennsylvania
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Hanzlik - Posted on October 30th, 2013
I love my doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Hanzlik - Posted on March 22nd, 2013
I always recommend Dr. hanzlik to my family and anyone who is looking for a doctor. She has an excellent bedside manner but not only that, she listens to me when I explain how I feel and so far she has been spot on. She diagnosed me with a broken rib once while an expert kept insisting that I had something wrong with my pancreas. She even came in to the hospital to see me on the day of the Steelers super bowl just so I could be released in time to see the game. She was pregnant and came in with a Steelers shirt on. I hope I never have to change doctors.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Hanzlik - Posted on March 6th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Hanzlik - Posted on November 1st, 2012
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Heather M Hanzlik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPETZ & ASSOCIATES NATRONA HEIGHTS, 1800 Union Ave, Natrona Heights, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather M Hanzlik, MD - Internal Medicine in Natrona Heights, PA, in this video.
Dr. Heather M Hanzlik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Natrona Heights, PA.