Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather M Keene MD
Dr. Heather M Keene, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longmont, CO, with another office in Longmont, CO. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Keene is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital and Brighton Community Emergency Physicians. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather M Keene has 2 locations
2030 Mountain View Ave Ste 400
Longmont, CO 80501
Book Online Now
Dr. Heather M Keene has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Heather M Keene has the following 20 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence, Urge
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Child Birth
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Women's Health
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Heather M Keene is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Keene - Posted on June 11th, 2018
Dr. Keene & staff are sincere, patient & professional! As a health care provider myself, I am highly critical when served as a patient...I told them my semi-urgent needs - they got me in to see her as new patient SAME DAY, surgery occurred w/in 10 days & post op care was superb. Professional, used my time efficiently & sincere! I am thankful for her & her staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Keene - Posted on November 30th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Keene - Posted on September 17th, 2013
Dr. Keene decided to give me a hysterectomy with a diagnosis of endometriosis, however after opening me up she discovered I indeed did NOT have the condition but decided to go ahead with the surgery. I am no longer able to have kids at a young age of 29 and I am in constant pain now even more so before the surgery was performed! Beware going here! Big bills, unnecessary surgeries, and no answers!
Heather Keene, MD
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Keene - Posted on May 29th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Heather M Keene - Posted on February 6th, 2012
I left this practice after several years after having a terrible experience with the office staff. I was expected to pay $2500 up front for a prenatal visit- no documentation or bill was available- and I had already meet my insurance out of pocket max. They were tremendously rude when I told them I $2500 up front. I highly recommend finding care elswhere.
Dr. Keene is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1995
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Heather M Keene Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Heather M Keene
Dr. Keene enjoys skiing, hiking, yoga and road biking.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather M Keene is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.