3.4

Have you seen Dr. Heather M Keene?

EXCEPTIONAL

Dr. Keene & staff are sincere, patient & professional! As a health care provider myself, I am highly critical when served as a patient...I told them my semi-urgent needs - they got me in to see her as new patient SAME DAY, surgery occurred w/in 10 days & post op care was superb. Professional, used my time efficiently & sincere! I am thankful for her & her staff!

Dr. Keene Is very easy to talk to and spends the time that you need! she answers the questions when YOU ask them, compasionate and caring. Her staff is fantastic and always very friendly. Sometimes there is a wait but, totally worth it.

Absolute Nightmare

Dr. Keene decided to give me a hysterectomy with a diagnosis of endometriosis, however after opening me up she discovered I indeed did NOT have the condition but decided to go ahead with the surgery. I am no longer able to have kids at a young age of 29 and I am in constant pain now even more so before the surgery was performed! Beware going here! Big bills, unnecessary surgeries, and no answers!

Heather Keene, MD

I found Dr. Keen easy to talk to and the procedure was done easily. There was no follow-up.

I left this practice after several years after having a terrible experience with the office staff. I was expected to pay $2500 up front for a prenatal visit- no documentation or bill was available- and I had already meet my insurance out of pocket max. They were tremendously rude when I told them I $2500 up front. I highly recommend finding care elswhere.

Very Unprofessional Doctor

While having my HerOption, the speculum came out and fell on the floor. She picked it up and put it back in me without cleaning/sterilizing. This was just a procedure room- not a sterile OR. I did get an infection that took 2 courses of antibiotics to get rid of. She also called in a prescription for birth control that hadn't been made in almost 2 years. My HerOption didn't work at all, no one ever contacted me to find out, and I was over charged and am still trying to get my overpayment back.

I can't believe that they can just wash their hands of the things they do wrong.

I had a procedure done by Heather Keene and was very unhappy with their follow up care it is 8 months now and I am still in pain because of being told I was fine by the doctors at full circle health. I had to have 5 operations since my first procedure. I have not even gotten a sorry from them. The only thing they said was good thing i was persistent. Oh and let's just start over from here and leave the past in the past.

Dr. Heather M Keene is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.

Dr. Heather M Keene Is this you?