Dr. Heather Killie Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Heather Killie?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Killie is a super doctor! I would recommend her to everyone including my Mother. Actually she did surgery on my Mom's rotator cuff. My Mom couldn't lift anything before the surgery and now she can. She made a full recovery and is very happy with her care. I have seen the doctor for a couple of different injuries. She is very down to earth, easy to talk to and will explain things so I can understand. I would see her again for any injury. She is a surgeon but tries to be conservative with treatment because she knows surgery is the last resort . If I could give her 6 stars I would!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Will never recommend this doctor to anyone. Horrible bedside manner

Great experience

Posted on September 24th, 2014

I was very happy with my shoulder surgery results. The recovery was much less than anticipated. Dr. Killie was very thorough and explains things clearly. I do not hesitate to recommend her.

the best

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. Killie has an easy going manner and makes you feel immediately at ease. She is down to earth and the most caring doctor I have ever meet. She is also very skilled as a surgeon.

Outstanding.

Posted on June 5th, 2012

Dr. Killie is clearly very competent.Also she is pleasant and cooperative andtakes time to answer questions and to explain (my) condition.I cannot enough recommend her.

Dr. Killie was an awesome choice!

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Dr. Killie is intelligent, professional and up front about everything while also being very personable and quick to the point. I had Rotator Cuff surgery about 6 weeks ago (calcium removal, spurs and tear) and am happy to report that I am healing very quickly. Shes easy to communicate with and would spend as much time as I needed explaining things and following up to be sure that I was ok which I really appreciated. Hopefully I will never need another surgery, but if I do, she will be the first person I would call.

I felt like I mattered!

Posted on August 26th, 2009

Dr Killie is by far my #1 recommendation for anyone local to the Southern NH area...She has taken the time to listen to, review and solve some unfortunate knee issues I've been having. Dr Killie was up front and honest as well as compassionate and consistent. Thank you Dr Killie!!!

Posted on July 29th, 2016