Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather L Kipa-Joseph has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Heather L Kipa-Joseph has the following 21 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Male Circumcision
- Child Birth
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 15
I've had great OBs in my life, but my experience with Dr. Kipa-Joseph has been, hands-down, the best. Aside from being knowledgable, she takes time to listen and helps you make informed decisions about your health. During hard times, she's got an amazing bed-side manner. I'm thrilled I found Dr. Kipa and highly recommend her.
I have no doubt she knows what she is doing and is extremely knowledgeable. I do not feel she explained my problem fully and completely to me and the visits with her were rather short. That seems strange, as surgery was recommended. When I asked for a referral to a specialist, I was denied this. Everyone knows this is a common problem with doctors these days and is highly unethical if you ask me.
Dr. Kipa is really friendly, knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. She spends a lot of time with you, there is no feeling of being rushed or dismissed. She really takes the time to listen and help you find solutions or answers to your questions. Her staff is also extremely courteous and my wait time has been about 5-10 minutes on average. Superb!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Dr. Heather L Kipa-Joseph accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Medical Center Issaquah, 751 NE Blakely Dr, Issaquah, WA
Dr. Heather L Kipa-Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.