Dr. Heather Kramm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Kramm?

Very kind and understanding.

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Good doctor......but??

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I found Dr kramm very knowledgeable and very good at what she does but must lack compassion. I live over 2.5 hours away which I often had 2 appts a month which I made most of the time but occasionally would be late.....I missed 2 appt in a month due to no fault of my own, the last one I was in a head on collision with a drunk driver with my 8 yr old son and could produce police report which I actually made a special trip to Auburn PD so I could get it for them, to prove that's why I missed my app and they had me leave clinic. I saw Dr. Overman for years and was not expecting to just be dismissed especially when on benlysta and here it is 6 months later or more and I still haven't been able to get the medicine I desperately need. This has not been a fun Journey for me. I was told at my appt that I showed up for with my husband because he brought me due to the car accident I had been in. I found when I had evidence of a major car accident that I had been in and was why I missed my appt. and they dismiss a long time patient who has before always made her appts. I actually when looking at all the years had a good standing with living so far away, so it's hard for me to find compassion with a doctor who lacks it. However I did feel while seeing her she did have a clear understanding of lupus and she did help me tremendously with putting me on benlysta so I can't say she isnt a good doctor but she lacks compassion.

Patient Review

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Although I am sure, based on her credentials, Dr. Kramm is knowledgable and skilled, she lacks completely in bedside manner. She appears extremely detached to the point of seeming uncaring and cold. My appointments (4 now) have never been more than 10 minutes long (at a cost of $150+) and she walks into the room ready to hand out the next RX or order the next test before really listening or trying to understand what I'm there to discuss. She treats me like a number or a one-size-fits-all patient. When I've tried to call her, I only receive return call (1-2 days later) from nurse who knows nothing about me and was not helpful at all, only suggested I come back for yet another appt. Although the thought of starting up with another doc is an exhausting one, I will not be returning.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

The communication is bad. No e-mail contact. No returning phone call sometime. "Detour" the pain treatment by following "Text book Standard" procedure. As a result a couple of month of exclusive pain, and unnecessary test and office visit. Wasting my time and medical cost.

Posted on September 8th, 2015