Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Krueger
Dr. Heather Krueger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeville, MN, with another office in Lakeville, MN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Krueger is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Fairview Ridges Hospital and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Krueger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I went in for a 15 min visit and ended up being coded as a level 3 patient resulting in a 200$ office fee. I called and asked for a second look at the charge and Dr.Krueger would not recode my visit. I will be searching for a doctor that ethically codes patients, and I think anyone reading this should follow suit. There are plenty of good doctors in the area.
Dr Kruger expressed a real concern about my need to exercise to get fit and healthy again. As a result, I did join a health club and hired a personal trainer who worked with me for about 2 years. I am 30 lbs lighter, have amazing toned muscles, and a healthier life-style. Fast food and I are now enemies!
Dr. Krueger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Southdale Hospital
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
19 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Heather Krueger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- First Health PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather Krueger in this video.
Dr. Heather Krueger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeville, MN.