Dr. Heather Krueger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Krueger?

Does not ethically bill patient visits

Posted on December 4th, 2017

I went in for a 15 min visit and ended up being coded as a level 3 patient resulting in a 200$ office fee. I called and asked for a second look at the charge and Dr.Krueger would not recode my visit. I will be searching for a doctor that ethically codes patients, and I think anyone reading this should follow suit. There are plenty of good doctors in the area.

Got me to join a health club!

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr Kruger expressed a real concern about my need to exercise to get fit and healthy again. As a result, I did join a health club and hired a personal trainer who worked with me for about 2 years. I am 30 lbs lighter, have amazing toned muscles, and a healthier life-style. Fast food and I are now enemies!

Posted on May 18th, 2016