Dr. Heather L Waterhouse Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Heather L Waterhouse?

Extremely unprofessional

I had an appt Oct 12 w Dr Waterhouse. My gyn, my sister and I contacted her office requesting my appt be moved up with no response or acknowledgement from her office. Today, I was notified that my Oct 12 appt had been canceled and Dr Waterhouse had "changed her mind" in accepting me as a new patient. Dr Waterhouse needs to reevaluate her process and delivery for contacting potential patients. Extremely unprofessional. I would never recommend a friend or family member to seek advice from her or her staff.

Parent

I would highly recommend Dr. Harris. We started taking my son there after a not so good experience with another physc. Dr. Harris is very professional, kind and really gets through to teenagers and is a tremendous help.

I am a nurse and a patient of MD Harris

I love her!!! I have recommeded her to several of my friends as well who also love her. I can not believe she has any negitive reviews. She is so good at what she does. I battle anxiety and depresson and she has really helped me get through some rough stuff. She even helped me through pregnancy. I thank God for her!!

The worst most uncaring Psychiatrist in my opinion.I would not recomind her to anyone.

Spent a year with her in a dr/pt relationship, and didnt know how good she was until not able to see her any longer. she is very determined to help pts and allows them to feel needed in the care plan process.

Excellent Doctor

I have taken my 6 year old son to Dr. Harris for almost two years. I had a lot of reservations about taking him to a psychiatrist. I was worried that she would just try and "medicate the problem." She did not - instead, she spent a long time working with him to correctly diagnose his disorder and to properly treat him. She always makes him feel at ease, getting down on the floor to play with him while they talk. She has gone out of her way to call and follow-up with us and she has answered our urgent calls during the day and at night. Dr. Harris is an exceptional doctor and one that I would highly recommend.

On The Fence...

I've been seeing Dr. Harris for about a year now, and my biggest thing about her is that she has gone over the line of "being blunt". It can hurt what she says and sometimes she doesn't realize it. I would seek another professional before you seek her.

Would recommend Dr. Heather Harris.

At one point we switched to a doctor closer to home and we quickly realized we had to switch back. Dr.Harris goes above and beyond in her compassion and professionalism. My teenager opens up to her and Dr.Harris listens to the concerns of the parents. Would recommend Dr.Heather Harris without any reservations!

She was very nice in person but not good at confidentiality. She was also hard to get ahold of which became very frustrating.

Dr. Harris has helped our child and our entire family

Dr. Harris is a physician of exceptional skill, compassion, and professionalism. We are indebted to her for the improvement in our child's condition and thus in our family situation. Dr. Harris has earned our absolute trust and confidence. She and her office staff have responded quickly in emergencies (of which we had many, for a while) and have remained unfailingly courteous and responsive. We are beyond grateful to have found a doctor like Heather Harris.