Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather L Johnson
Dr. Heather L Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Chevy Chase, MD and Chevy Chase, MD . She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Johnson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather L Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I was shocked that while discussing pre-conception health with Dr. Johnson she actually said to me, "I don't care if you smoke cigarettes, a joint, whatever, up to the day you actually get pregnant." I am a nurse and the idea that a modern health care professional could de facto condone cigarette smoking is incredible. Nothing could have been clearer that my health was of very little interest to her.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Heather L Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather L Johnson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Washington, DC.