Dr. Heather S Laird-Fick Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Heather S Laird-Fick?

Beware

I have to agree with many of the other reviews. This doctor is a conniving jerk, and she should not be trusted. I can't understand how she is able to practice medicine.

My father was her patient for 20 years and she never diagnosed his two major factors that led to his death

Amazing Docotor!

I've been seeing Dr. Laird-Fick for the last 10 years. I suggest that all my friends/family see her because she is awesome. She has bedside manner that one rarely sees these days. Dr. Laird-Fick is able to explain my medical problems in terms I understand, and also shows empathy and understanding if I am fearful of what she is saying. She offers her time and "ear" if you want to talk -- each year she asks about what is new, what has changed or stayed the same...one time I was very upset about a conversation we had and she gave me a hug, it was right in the moment and made me realize what an awesome doctor she is. When she was unavailable, she gave me the name of another doctor in the facility. She has answered my numerous emails when freaking out about medication, with ease and reassurance that things were going to be okay. She really cares about her patients which makes her different from other doctors. Since this facility is a teaching part of the medical program at MSU, I would not suggest you see an intern/resident. They made me more fearful that I had some weird disease that no one had heard of, and they lacked bedside manner -- I hope they're learning from Dr. Larid-Fick, as I believe what makes her a great doctor is not only her knowledge in medicine, but also her ability to get on her patients level and be understanding.

A disturbed, psychotic, sick individual lacking insight. Unintelligent and unempathetic. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

pure horror - classless, repugnant, idiotic, puerile, arrogant, scummy, disturbed, pathetic, ignorant

How another professional feels about Dr H. Laird-Fick

I have great respect for her as an MD and her knowledge base. Excellent communicator who cares about the patient. I am a lucky person to have Dr. Laird-Fick as my physician.