Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Heather A Lau
Heather A Lau is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Lau has been my specialist for a rare blood disease for nearly five years. She has the razor-sharp medical intellect to compare multiple medical treatments in depth in one short, detailed explanation. Or to pinpoint the exact reason for a symptom you're having with several medical studies to back up her opinion. And she has the unbelievably nonjudgmental and never-condescending manner to make you feel at ease talking to her about anything that might be going on with you. She even takes the time to discuss, and call me back, about symptoms that have nothing to do with the condition I'm seeing her for, and has even given me detailed advice on things friends of mine are going through. This is the type of doctor, and human being, that is a rare find!
Dr. Lau is an excellent diagnostician with a terrific bedside manner. I found her to be very approachable and not deterred by my many questions. She also anticipates what the questions might be and explains complicated medical lingo in easy to understand terminology. She is energetic and full of knowledge about rare diseases. Although she appears very young, Dr. Lau is wise beyond her years and has extensive experience and connections. Her asst. Irma is lovely and professional, and I wasn't kept waiting more than 15 minutes to see her past my appointment time. I highly recommend Dr. Lau.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions403 E 34th St, New York, NY
Heather A Lau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.