Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather G Lloyd has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
the ER was full of drunks, people on drugs, and SICK people and I almost left because of the number of times the police officers had to come out and intervene with people in the ER. By the time I was put in a room to wait one doctor I was feeling sorry for everyone having to work that night. I waited in the room another two hours (total wait 5 hours) While I waited I listened to female voice complain about and make fun of multiple patients while I waited to see doctor. I thought was the volume of the voice and the harsh words the voice must belong to one of the drunks I had seen in the lobby, To my amazement that same voice pulled back the curtain and said she was Dr Lloyd. Without talking to me or examining me she said she couldn't help the way I felt and she knew I was mad about the wait (I had not complained to anyone about the wait or anything else) but there was nothing wrong with me to go home. I tried to talk with her about why I came and she just said go home. The ER was such a mess I did just go home and I kept my experience with Dr Lloyd to myself since everyone else was so kind and professional there, BUT when I went to see my family doctor my doctor was very upset with me becausen of Dr Lloyd noting in my record for Pardee Hopsital (and everyone connected to the hospital to read) that I was depressed and caused a disturbance in the ER. This SHOCKED me and I want the note removed If Dr Lloyd thought that I caused a disturbance because I tried to talk to her about why I came to the ER, maybe that environment is the wrong place for her and she should choose research or something not involving patients.
15 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Heather G Lloyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather G Lloyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.