Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather A Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Heather A Moore has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Heather A Moore has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Heather A Moore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Moore is exactly what my husband and I were hoping for in an OBGYN. We have been with her since 7 weeks pregnant, and I'm writing this now at 29 weeks. She takes as much time as you need answering questions, discussing issues with you, never pushes you to consider medicine or procedures you dont want, and she's been very supportive in our decision to have a natural birth. She's amazing.
I first met Dr. Moore in the ER. She quickly took over after a bad experience with the ER Dr. She took a look at test results and carefully went over my history with me. Everything that I went through was reviewed with me and nothing was done without my consent. She laid out several care plans and explained the pro's and con's of each. It was nice to be able to be a participant in decisions for my health. I really appreciated her approach in allowing me to make an educated decision. The staff at the office are wonderful and quickly make you comfortable. I have recommended her to many friends and co-workers.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Heather A Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBellegrove Ob/Gyn At Overlake, 1200 112th Ave NE Ste 115, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Heather A Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.