Dr. Heather Neville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Neville?

May be good at OB but not GYN

Posted on August 1st, 2017

BEWARE: I went to Dr. Neville because my previous OB/GYN had retired. He had done a partial hysterectomy in 2010, before retiring. Dr. Neville came in a performed a vaginal check with her hand. To my horror, she said that she felt "mesh" eroding through the vaginal wall in several places. I say it was a horror because I had never been informed that mesh was used during my partial hysterectomy. After dropping that bomb of bad news on me, she darted out of the room to go deliver a baby, as I sat there shocked and crying. She expressed no empathy and did not offer any compassion or explanation, just here take this horrible information and process it yourself! So, the nurse said it was recommended that I come in for out-patient surgery to cut away the mesh that was eroding through the vaginal wall, and we set a date. A couple of weeks before surgery, I received a call from her office. They stated that we would need to push back the surgery a couple of weeks, as they didn't know the insurance code for said surgery......whwhwhat???? This made me think that this was going to be the first time they had every attempted it, which was quite concerning. I retained a law firm that handles mesh cases, as my Dr. had NEVER said anything about implanting mesh...so, I was angry at the thought that he just took it upon himself to implant a foreign material in my body and didn't ever tell me about it. I cancelled the surgery with Dr. Neville and went to Dallas to a UroGynecologist. This Dr. insisted on getting the Operating Report from the hospital where my surgery had been performed in 2010 BEFORE moving forward with removal. Guess what....Op report showed no mesh had been used!!! Yes, you read that right.....Dr. Neville was going to put me under anesthesia and cut out chunks from my vaginal wall and there was NO MESH! I am relieved that I do not have to suffer through an extremely painful and unnecessary surgical procedure at the hands of Dr. Neville and I am very relieved that my previous Dr. didn't use mesh without my consent; however, I am writing this warn others about Dr. Neville. Either she doesn't know what she is doing or she is trying to make extra money by doing unnecessary surgeries. BEWARE!!

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr Neveille is thorough, and helpful, and a good listener. She pays attention to the details of any questions, and does her best to assist with any concerns or issues you might have.

Posted on December 7th, 2016

She is an amazing doctor. Very kind and compassionate. She listens and studies your case. She even contacts you herself if she is concerned. She delivered my 4TH child and went above and behind to make me feel OK. I was a high risk and this was my 4th c-section. After she delivered my daughter I had other issues arise and low and behold she called me herself to discuss my options and make me feel comfortable with everything. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I only wished I didn't have to move out of state and I could continue to use her.

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Lets just put it simply and state I wont ever use another doctor again after using Dr. Neville. She is very compassionate and intelligent. Made me feel completely comfortable during my entire pregnancy. Her and her staff are awesome.

Thoughtful Doctor!

Posted on March 15th, 2014

I was a self-pay patient of Dr. Neville, and as such was very cautious about when and where to obtain routine, preventative care. Dr. Neville, knowing that, was thoughtful enough to tell me about a discounted rate at Touchstone Imaging for mammograms during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I rushed to take advantage of the discount and as a result of the screenings, ultimately discovered I had invasive breast cancer. I am just recently out of surgery and can't thank Dr. Neville enough for encouraging me to keep up with my routine mammograms. She set the ball in motion for me to discover and treat my cancer before it went to far. Thank God we caught it early, partially thanks to Dr. Neville. I am so grateful! I would recommend Dr. Neville to anyone.

Very upset

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

I have used dr Neville with 2 out of 3 pregnancies and I always loved her aside from brushing things off, being in a hurry, or seeming scatter brained. She is very nice and cheerful. BUT I recently went to her and go my tubes tied. Every time I talked to her about it I asked her if she burned them, she would say "yup!" Never once did she disagree about the way my tubes would be tied. So I went and got it done. At my post op appointment I asked to see my before and after pictures of the tubes out of curiosity and I had to ask several times because she kept "forgetting" well to my horror on the after picture there were these big metal clamps on my tubes. I said "what is that?!" She told me they were the clips she sealed my tubes with. I said "I thought you were going to burn them" to which she replied "Oh no, I don't do that" !!!!! Are u serious?! I was in disbelief and left crying because at one of our appointments we were discussing how I wanted them done and she suggested essure am I told her that I wouldn't want that because I didn't like the idea of something being left inside me like that. Too which she agreed. But yet here I am with big metal clips on my tubes. It's only been 2 months but I am already having sharp pains that come and go on both sides very low in my abdomen, you know right where your tubes are?! I'm seriously thinking of trying to sue her cause this can't be right never once was I ever told anything about clips and she straight up lied!! :(

Professional Working Woman above 45

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Do not go to this doctor or practice if you are older than child bearing years. They do not care about womens health issues at all. You are just a number and not a person. I agree with the other rater on this web site..... they discriminate against older women with health issues. They don't listen, they do not return phone calls from their "call center" and do not care about the medicine they prescribe. Find another doctor that is personaable and that cares about womens health!!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

You are just a number and not a persona at this practice. There is no personalization regarding the patients health. Take a number and wait and hope they know why you made an appointment. Communication is very poor at this office between the answering service and appointment people.

Offensive and Mean

Posted on August 21st, 2013

This doctor is by far the worst I have ever seen in my life. I went to her seeking help for a feminine issue, and she did ANYTHING BUT help me. She rushed me out of the office, insinuated multiple offensive things about my health and my character, ordered tests I refused, prescribed medication without asking, never explained said medication, and completely ignored every concern I voiced to her. It was clear she had pre-judged me based on my age, and nothing I said was going to change that. I left the office crying, frustrated, and hurt. NEVER go to this doctor, ever.

The best dr EVER!

Posted on January 20th, 2013

I found Dr Neville through my sister in law and I am so glad I did! I have been with her through both of my pregnancies and couldn't have had a better experience. She is so calm and positive and always in a good mood. She takes time to listen to your questions and concerns and really takes an active interest in you as a person, she doesn't see you as just a patient. With my second pregnancy we found out at my 7 month check up that our son had a PAC (his heartbeat was irregular) to say that was the scariest day of my life is an understatement and I didn't find out until much later how worried Dr Neville was about the baby because her main concern was keeping me calm. She even called the the specialist we saw about my sons heart while she was on vacation just to make sure me and the baby were ok, which we were his heartbeat ended up regulating itself a few weeks before he was born. I was fortunate enough that she was able to deliver both of my sons and she was amazing during that as well, she was cracking jokes the whole time. She just made both pregnancies such a wonderful experience and I recommend her to anyone I know looking for a new obgyn.

Caring and Personable Doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Neville since I was 4 weeks pregnant (I'm now 28 1/2 weeks). I had to see another doctor today because she was out and I am even more thankful that Dr. Neville is my main doctor. The other guy was rude and didn't seem the least bit caring. Dr. Neville takes time to get to know her patients. She's not "all business", she actually cares about you as a person and how you're feeling. She does not only care about the medical side, she cares about the emotional side of pregnancy as well. I hope I never have to see another doctor again. Dr. Neville is the best!

She sets the bar so high!!!!

Posted on July 12th, 2011

SHE IS AWESOME. I have moved to Tampa and am having a hard time finding a doctor with as high a rating at my sweet Dr. Neville. She saw me through my first pregnancy, which started off "at risk". She is so sweet and LOVES her patients. LOVE LOVE LOVE her! :)