Dr. Heather M Pena Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Heather M Pena?

I am now deaf because Dr. Pena refused to give me antibiotics when I had raging earaches. The earaches were so bad, I bled from my ears. Still, Dr. Pena, rather than giving me antibiotics, gave me hydrogen peroxide drops. Week after week, month after month, this dragged on, while I pleaded with her to find something that would help. By the time I went to another doctor, my ears were already permanently scarred. This led to chronic infection and having to have my ear drums pierced to drain the pus. So no, I would not recommend her. There were other things too, Dr. Pena never picked up on, only to be discovered by other physicians.

The 'ONE' program is the best

COPD