Dr. Heather L Phipps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather L Phipps?

Excellent physician

I found Dr. Phipps competent, caring and professional. She diagnosed the problem with my knee and performed the surgery to correct it. I appreciated her straightforward and informative manner. She listened to me and answered all my questions and concerns. The surgery was very successful because the pain I had prior to the operation is GONE! I would recommend Dr. Phipps highly and without reservation.

Post op treatment

A good surgeon without caring or compassion. It is apparently all about the surgical site and nothing about the patient as a human being.

A good surgeon without compassion or caring.

Patient

I hardly have a scare from my shoulder surgery and Phipps did a very good job on my shoulder. very little but some pain but no where as near as before the shoulder surgery. I would recommend Phipps and did recommend Phipps to a friend that has done nothing but complain about Phipps and the knee surgery Phipps did. Therefore, I won't ever recommend a doctor again. Truth be know, my friend, is a hypercondriac and wants drugs. My friend has seemed to round up or met up somehow with others to complain about Phipps and I don't know what else they are up to and what really is true but all sounds pretty shady to me. I do know Phipps did a good job on my shoulder, and this person(s) is making a big deal with others against Phipps.

Patient

i have had one total knee replacement and othroscopic surgery on the other knee. i have been very pleased with the results. my family has used Dr. Phipps as well and i have been very pleased with their care as well. She is a staight shooter and shows care and compasion at every visit.

Highly Reccomend

a doctor that listens to you, helps in any area that you may need. Works to find a solution to whatever problem you may have. Has a great memory and treats you like a individual, not a number.

I had a hip replacement and i am still having pain in my hip. I spent two years and two months trying to get in to see her and when i get an appointment she doesn't show up. She doesn't care, about me after i had my surgery.

Great Practitioner

Dr. Phipps is wonderful.She is excellent in diagnosing problems. When she is in the exam room, she is focused on you and your problem. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Dr. Heather L Phipps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.