Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Robertson-White
Dr. Heather Robertson-White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Robertson-White is affiliated with PH Charlotte/Ortho, Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital and Presbyterian Novant Medical Group. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Robertson-White has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 18
My doctor (whom I love by the way) left the practice during the last part of my pregnancy & I had to be rotated between the remaining doctors. 1 of the doctors seemed to vary in his kindness from visit to visit & 1 in particular was never pleasant. I will say all 3 of the female doctors were pleasant. However, I felt Dr. White & Dr. Wood seemed to genuinely care about me & didn't make me feel like just another appointment. These were the same 2 doctors that were on call when my baby was born. Dr. Wood was there when I checked in & Dr. White delivered my baby. Dr. Wood was there for the follow up care. I am so glad to have had them by my side.
She failed to diagnose my baby as breech, then screwed a heart rate monitor into his butcheek where he still has a scar. She left to go home 30 minutes before another doctor from her practice came into my labor room, assessed my baby as breech and rushed me into surgery. I was in labor for 36 hours and not dilating and she failed to ultrasound and diagnose the breech presentation. Horrible birth experience. She reeks of incompetence.
Dr. Robertson-White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Presbyterian Novant Medical Group
Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Novant Medical Group
Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte
17 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Heather Robertson-White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heather Robertson-White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.