Dr. Heather R Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather R Williams?

Best Ob Gyn ever

She is open and friendly and quickly put me at ease. At the same time she is professional and knowledgeable.

Other than the long wait due to another patient going into labor the dr is amazing and so is the staff

love her

I wad pg with twins and was told by other dr. That i or my bbys were gonna die becuz of my refusal to accept blood and would therfor not help me. But dr. Williams assurd me that we would all be fine. She saw with me through my whole ordeal. Although i lost my bbys at 5 months(unrelated to blood issues) i knew i was in good hands.

Awesome Experience

Dr. Williams is very personable and has an excellent bedside manner. She tells you what you need to hear, explaining as needed. I would definately reccomend Dr. Williams to anyone looking for an OB-GYN .

Great doctor. Very personable. But if you schedule an afternoon appt. be prepared to be there for a long time. Usually it takes about an hour to an hour and a half from the time of your appt.