Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Heather R Ricketts
Dr. Heather R Ricketts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madisonville, KY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather R Ricketts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Heather R Ricketts has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Heather R Ricketts has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Heather R Ricketts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 17
Told the nurse and doctor of an issue I was having prior to examination; however during the examination she forgot about my concern and I had to mention it again to her. She brushed it off and didn't even give me alternatives like doing tests or anything to figure out what the problem was. The symptoms showed up again 6 months later and I called her nurse to get an appointment or an opinion and no one ever called me back.
16 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Heather R Ricketts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaptist Health Madisonville, 800 Hospital Dr, Madisonville, KY
Dr. Heather R Ricketts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madisonville, KY.